One of America's largest tire franchises 800-622-2446
Comments Off on Best Auto Repair: Newspaper’s Readers Crown Big O Tires Franchise

Best Auto Repair: Newspaper’s Readers Crown Big O Tires Franchise

Big O Tires franchise in Maricopa, Ariz., is great example of how customers react to our exceptional service

Big O Tires franchises make about 60 percent of their revenue from tire sales — but one of the things that keeps customers coming back is the other 40 percent. The maintenance and auto repair services that Big O offers allows customers to keep their vehicles — and their tires — safe and in good shape.

That’s why, when newspaper readers in Maricopa County, AZ, were asked to name their favorite auto repair shop, they didn’t hesitate to name a company best known for tires.

From the Maricopa Monitor:

Eric Mungenast/Maricopa Monitor (2012)

Eric Mungenast/Maricopa Monitor (2012)

The name may say tires but Maricopans have quickly come to recognize Big O Tires as the best place locally to have just about anything done for their vehicle.

“Just about anything but body work is done here,” sales manager Derek Wrubel said. “We’re a full service shop.”

Indeed, Big O Tires, which opened in the fall of 2009, can perform a wide variety of repairs and improvements to vehicles of all makes and models, benefitting not only from an easy-to-access location just off John Wayne Parkway at 44500 W. Edison Road, but also from customer service that Wrubel says goes above and beyond.

“We offer rides home for people,” Wrubel said. “We also try to get people taken care of as quickly as we can.”

The auto shop has something many others don’t, which is extended hours. Big O Tires in Maricopa is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, while also being open during the day on both Saturday and Sunday.

Wrubel, who has been with the store since it opened, said the addition of Aaron’s in the Edison Place shopping center in recent months allows both businesses to benefit from increased customer traffic.

More than anything, he said, Big O appreciates the customers that keep bringing their vehicles back for maintenance and repairs.

“We couldn’t do it without them,” he said.

Learn more

Big O Tires is one of the top-ranked customer service brands, not just in the automotive services category, but in all of retail. Our commitment to the customer experience has helped franchise owners develop decades-long relationships with customers who learn to trust Big O, and come to us again and again. Learn more about our customer service experience by reading our research pages, and learn why, as franchisee Joe Happel of Louisville, Ky., put it, if you’re considering opening a tire shop, Big O “is a slam dunk.”

Comments are closed